Norcold N611 or N811 Blinking/ Flashing 4 Times! Quick Fix!
Is your Norcold N611 or N811 blinking 4 times, pausing, then blinking again?
This is a fairly common issue typically from bad power being applied to the refrigerator power board. It's a controls failure and it means you need to replace your power board in the back of the refrigerator. If your refrigerator's serial number is below 9056491, you need the following board:
If your serial number is above 9056491, you need the board below:
Recent Tech Posts
- My Norcold or Dometic Refrigerator Will Not Turn On! HELP
- Norcold N611 or N811 Blinking/ Flashing 4 Times! Quick Fix!
- Quickly Test Your Norcold Thermistor!
- All Special Orders Have An Estimated Lead Time of 3-5 Weeks Due to Covid-19 Shut Downs!
- Norcold N7/ N8/ N10 showing "no dt" fault code (troubleshooting help!)